2/19/14

Stand Ready--Revelation-- Diary of Saint Faustina Kowalska

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi15exzL6WC1k6GbT3VjJLnRI7n3vWi6YriAfC-am4HnCgmhm6G8TE_qeM4Tki7nefVBV7AQ4R4CueSEyANGoim3dd3fm7QiWtgo2ioi_NtR3orDqFKx4xeTrLFnHWsMjhDMLj_VIU69nZ8/s1600/Saint+Faustina.jpg


Revelation

Today after Holy Communion, I heard a voice in my soul: My daughter, (Stand Ready, for I will come unexpectedly.)

Jesus, You do not want to tell me the hour I am looking forward to with such longing: My daughter, it is for your own good. You will learn it, but not now; keep watch. O Jesus, do with me as You please.

I know You are the merciful Savior and You will not change towards me at the hour of my death. If at this time you are showing me so much special love, and are condescending to unite Yourself with me is such an intimate way and with such great kindness, I expect even more at the hour of my death.

You, my Lord God, cannot change. You are always the same. Heaven can change, as well as everything that is created; but You, Lord, are ever the same and will endure forever. So come as You like and when You like. Father of infinite mercy, I, Your child, wait longingly for Your coming.

O Jesus, You said in the Holy Gospel, "Out of your mouth do I judge you." Well, Jesus, I am always speaking of Your inconceivable mercy, so I trust that You will judge me according to Your unfathomable mercy.
Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, 854
.
BE READY *
 Message given to the Medjugorje visionary Mirjana this Good Friday morning.
.
Dear children, today I bless you in a special way and I pray for you to return to the right way to my Son – your Saviour, your Redeemer – to him who gave you eternal life. Reflect on everything human, on everything that does not permit you to set out after my Son – on transience, imperfection and limitation – and then think of my Son, of his Divine infiniteness. By your surrender and prayer, ennoble your body and perfect your soul. Be ready, my children. Thank you. - Medjugorje message, April 2, 2010

No comments: