12/5/12

PEACE



“I felt great peace”


Anton Guanaratnam  is a pilgrim from Canada and he heard about Medjugorje six years ago. He said how his friend had a brain tumour and he wanted to be able to say to her that God exists. “She was not baptised and I was trying to explain to her that God exists. Then, I heard about Medjugorje and I started to return to my faith. After hearing about messages, I started loving Our Lady and God more. This is where I have been coming for the last six years and I want to spread Our Lady’s messages to the world. Our Lady has done so much for me. I felt great peace here on Apparition Hill. I love to listen to homilies during Holy Masses. I find Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament really special since so many people are adoring Jesus and everything here is so peaceful and that is why it is so special”, said this pilgrim from Canada.
Source-Medjugorje Official

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.  John 14:27

No comments: