6/2/12

Our Lady's message of June 2, 2012 to Mirjana


Saturday, June 02, 2012

Dear children, I am continuously among you because, with my endless love, I desire to show you the door of Heaven. I desire to tell you how it is opened: Through goodness, mercy, love and peace – through my Son. Therefore, my children, do not waste time on vanities. 

Only knowledge of the love of my Son can save you. Through that salvific love and the Holy Spirit he chose me and I, together with him, am choosing you to be apostles of his love and will. 

My children, great is the responsibility upon you. I desire that by your example you help sinners regain their sight, enrich their poor souls and bring them back into my embrace. 

Therefore pray; pray, fast and confess regularly. If receiving my Son in the Eucharist is the centre of your life, then do not be afraid, you can do everything. I am with you. 

Everyday I pray for the shepherds and I expect the same of you. Because, my children, without their guidance and strengthening through their blessing, you can not do it. Thank you.

Medjugorje message, June 2, 2012

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Totus Tuus (Totally Yours)

Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother, Live in me, Act in me, Speak in me and through me, Think your thoughts in my mind, Love through my heart, Give me your dispositions and feelings, Teach, lead me and guide me to Jesus, Correct, enlighten and expand my thoughts and behavior, Possess my soul, Take over my entire personality and life, replace it with Yourself, Incline me to constant adoration, Pray in me and through me, Let me live in you and keep me in this union always. (Mother Immaculata, OCD - 1956)