3/28/12

Bishop Adriano Langa in Medjugorje


Bishop from Mozambique in Medjugorje
date: 17.03.2012.

Mons. Adriano Langa, Bishop of Diocese Inhambane from Mozambique, came to his second visit to Medjugorje. He came in the mid nineties for the first time, and it was just out of the curiosity. It was because Friars from Herzegovina Franciscan Province, who work in Kongo in missions, spoke to him about Medjugorje. In his interview for radio station Medjugorje, he said: “This second trip is my own initiative, since I got to know Medjugorje as the place of prayer and I wanted to come because of the prayer. I spent my days in silence. My daily programme was to attend the morning Holy Mass, then to pray the Way of the Cross and to finish with the evening prayer programme.
 I keep repeating to everyone that Medjugorje is the place that one needs to get to know, since it is here that we received invitation to prayer, this is really the place of the encounter with God”, said the bishop from Mozambique.
Medjugorje Official

No comments: