11/2/11

Medjugorje: Our Lady's Message to Mirjana of November 2, 2011


Today, November 2, 2011, Our Lady appeared to the visionary Mirjana and delivered the following message:

"Dear children, the Father has not left you to yourselves. Immeasurable is His love, the love that is bringing me to you, to help you to come to know Him, so that, through my Son, all of you can call Him 'Father' with the fullness of heart; that you can be one people in God's family. However, my children, do not forget that you are not in this world only for yourselves, and that I am not calling you here only for your sake. Those who follow my Son think of the brother in Christ as of their very selves and they do not know selfishness. That is why I desire that you be the light of my Son, that to all those who have not come to know the Father - to all those who wander in the darkness of sin, despair, pain and loneliness - you may illuminate the way and that, with your life, you may show them the love of God. I am with you. If you open your hearts, I will lead you. Again I am calling you: pray for your shepherds.  Thank you."

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

Our Lady's Medjugorje message to Mirjana of October 2, 2011

“Dear children; Also today my motherly heart calls you to prayer, to your personal relationship with God the Father, to the joy of prayer in Him. God the Father is not far away from you and He is not unknown to you. He revealed Himself to you through my Son and gave you Life that is my Son. Therefore, my children, do not give in to temptations that want to separate you from God the Father. Pray! Do not attempt to have families and societies without Him. Pray! Pray that your hearts may be flooded by the goodness which comes only from my Son, Who is sincere goodness. Only hearts filled with goodness can comprehend and accept God the Father. I will continue to lead you. In a special way I implore you not to judge your shepherds. My children, are you forgetting that God the Father called them? Pray! Thank you.”

* Mirjana said: “I have never said anything before, but are you aware, brothers, that the Mother of God was with us? Each of us should ask himself: ‘Are you worthy of this?’ I am saying this because it is difficult for me to see Her (Our Lady) in pain, because each of us is seeking a miracle, but does not want to work a miracle in himself.”

Ed Sousa said...

“We have not comprehended the magnitude of the gift God is giving us through the invitation Our Lady now offers us. It is a great gift which we do not deserve. Our Lady said:

March 25, 1990

“…Little children, understand also the greatness of the gift which God is giving you through me, so that I may protect you with my mantle and lead you to the joy of life…”