10/2/11

Mirjana: Each Should Ask If He Is Worthy

Mirjana Dragicvic Soldo

by Jakoh Marschner

“Are you aware, brothers, that the Mother of God was with us? Each of us should ask himself: Are you worthy of this?”, Medjugorje visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo said after today’s apparition when the Virgin Mary warned of creating families and societies that are not resting on God.

In an unusual personal commentary immediately after her apparition on October 2, Medjugorje visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo urged everyone to consider if he is worthy of the Virgin Mary’s presence on earth.

“I have never said anything before, but are you aware, brothers, that the Mother of God was with us? Each of us should ask himself: ‘Are you worthy of this?’ I am saying this because it is difficult for me to see her in pain, because each of us is seeking a miracle, but does not want to work a miracle in himself”, Mirjana said.

In her message given during the apparition, the Virgin Mary warns of living life without God. While this, to itself, is the core theme of the apparitions, on Sunday she also took this warning to include families and whole societies. The message reads in its entirety:

“Dear children! Also today my motherly heart calls you to prayer, to your personal relationship with God the Father, to the joy of prayer in Him. God the Father is not far away from you and He is not unknown to you. He revealed Himself to you through my Son and gave you Life that is my Son. Therefore, my children, do not give in to temptations that want to separate you from God the Father. Pray! Do not attempt to have families and societies without Him. Pray! Pray that your hearts may be flooded by the goodness which comes only from my Son, Who is sincere goodness. Only hearts filled with goodness can comprehend and accept God the Father. I will continue to lead you. In a special way I implore you not to judge your shepherds. My children, are you forgetting that God the Father called them? Pray! Thank you.”
http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/
Jesus I Believe    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SReC68bsl8&feature=related

No comments: