9/30/10

Revelation: Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska



Revelation:
O my Jesus, give me strength to endure suffering so that I may not make a wry face when I drink the cup of bitterness. Help me Yourself to make my sacrifice pleasing to You. May it not be tainted by my self-love, even though it extend over many years. May purity of intention make it pleasing to You, fresh and full of life. This life of mine is a ceaseless struggle, a constant effort to do Your holy will; but may everything that is in me, both my misery and my strength, give praise to You, O Lord.



When I met with the Lord, I said to Him, "You are fooling me, Jesus; You show me the open gate of heaven, and again You leave me on earth."


The Lord said to me, When, in heaven, you see these present days, you will rejoice and will want to see as many of them as possible. I am not surprised, My daughter, that you cannot understand this now, because your heart is overflowing with pain and longing for Me.


Your vigilance pleases Me. Let My Word be enough for you; it will not be long now.
And my soul found itself once again in exile. I lovingly united myself to the will of God, submitting myself to His gracious decrees.
Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, 1787

No comments: