8/31/10

Flew the ocean for more than 100 times just to come to Medjugorje.


Flew the ocean for more than 100 times just to come to Medjugorje
Amongst many pilgrims who are arriving to Medjugorje after the feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we met Mary Fernandez from Florida, who came to Medjugorje 109 times so far. She came to Medjugorje for the first time more than 22 years ago, after reading a book about apparitions and that is when she decided to come for the first time on pilgrimage with her husband. Already on that first pilgrimage, they brought 37 pilgrims with them. Mary says that that was the love on the first sight.“ We always prayed in my home, but after Medjugorje, pryer became different. I learned here how to pray the Rosary and I started to live the Holy Mass. Encounters with Medjugorje tought me how to accept all oft he realities that were happening in my life. I learned that problems are not going to disappear, but are being resolved in much easier way with God. Medjugorje is a school of life, it is like my second home. I feel peace both here and in my home, as well. „Together with her husband, she is bringing groups from South America and Spanish speaking people from Miami, USA. source-Medjugorje Official

No comments: