6/22/10

Revelation: Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska


Revelation:

When once I asked the Lord Jesus how He could tolerate so many sins and crimes and not punish them, the Lord answered me, I have eternity for punishing [these], and so I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of [sinners]. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation. My daughter, secretary of My mercy, your duty is not only to write about and proclaim My mercy, but also to beg for this grace for them, so that they too may glorify My mercy.
Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, 1160


O Jesus, I want to live in the present moment, to live as if this were the last day of my life. I want to use every moment scrupulously for the greater glory of God, to use every circumstance for the benefit of my soul. I want to look upon everything, from the point of view that nothing happens without the will of God.
God of unfathomable mercy, embrace the whole world and pour Yourself out upon us through the merciful Heart of Jesus.
Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, 1183

No comments: