4/2/09

Medjugorje: Our Lady's message to Mirjana of April 2, 2009






Dear children,
God’s love is in my words. My children, that is the love which desires to turn you to justice and truth. That is the love which desires to save you from delusion. And what about you, my children?
Your hearts remain closed; they are hard and do not respond to my calls. They are insincere. With a motherly love I am praying for you, because I desire for all of you to resurrect in my Son. Thank you. April 2, 2009
..........................................................................................................................................
2 Corinthians 4:4 - The god's of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
.
You men, why shut your hearts so long, loving delusions, chasing after lies. Psalm 4 : 2
.
As your word unfolds, it gives light and the simple understand. Psalm 119 : 130
.
GOD’S LOVE IS IN MY WORDS...My son, pay attention to my words, listen carefully to the words I say, do not let them out of your sight, keep them deep in your heart.They are life to those who grasp them, health for the entire body. More than all else, keep watch over your heart, since here are the wellsprings of life. Turn your back on the mouth that misleads, keep your distance from lips that deceive. Let your eyes be fixed ahead, your gaze straight before you. Let the path you tread be level and all your ways made firm.Turn neither to right nor to left, keep your foot clear of evil.....Proverbs 4 : 20-27 -"posted by pilgrim"

No comments: