9/7/08

A Call to Conversion, What will your answer be?


Our Lady’s message, January 25, 1988 - Dear children! Today again I am calling you to complete conversion, which is difficult for those who have not chosen God. God can give you everything that you seek from Him. But you seek God only when sicknesses, problems and difficulties come to you and you think that God is far from you and is not listening and does not hear your prayers. No, dear children, that is not the truth. When you are far from God, you cannot receive graces because you do not seek them with a firm faith. Day by day, I am praying for you, and I want to draw you ever more near to God, but I cannot if you don't want it. Therefore, dear children put your life in God's hands. I bless you all. Thank you for having responded to my call.
COMMENT: Our Lady being the loving mother that she is calls us all to prayer and conversion. What will your answer be to her.? Will it be Yes or will it be No? The choice is yours.

No comments: